Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blake Shelton - She Wouldn't Be Gone (Official Video)

Well, tonight's the night! We finally get to go see one of our favorite country singers perform. BLAKE SHELTON (http://www.blakeshelton.com/)  I am so pumped I can hardly wait! My husband bought tickets for us and our children to go for Christmas presents. The kids are just as excited as me if not more so! They have their cowboy boots shined and are ready to roll. Trying to pick one song to post of Blake's is nearly impossible but I'll do it. The list of favorites goes on and on, there isn't one song he has recorded that I don't enjoy. I love this song, love the meaning behind it, love his vocals everytime I hear it and love the fact that when it comes on the radio everyone in our truck sings it as long as possible-minus the H-E- double hockey sticks word, Bella just doesn't sing that word and Dawson just screams any other sound so Bella doesn't hear it. Love these kiddos.

What are some of your favorite Blakes songs?? Comment below!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment