Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to Northern Girl With A Southern Heart!

Welcome to northerngirlwithasouthernheart.blogspot.com/. I began this blog as a way to de-clutter my cluttered mind. The goal is to create new and loved recipes on this site and keep track of my crazy life. I am the mama to two children, one boy, one girl. I am married to the man of my dreams, who is a school teacher and hockey coach. He is one man but plays many roles. I have successfully worked from home for eight years now. Country music makes me smile. I love to bake, hate to diet, and love life! I am a country girl at heart and can't wait to have a cabin in the woods someday...

Follow me and you'll learn some new recipes and laugh along with me at the funny mom moments we all encounter daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment